商务英语对话,情景训练帮助大

08-09已围观评论

  商务英语对话是很多上班族需要练习的,熟练掌握一些常用的口语练习,可以在交流的时候派上用场。为大家整理了一下相关的常见的商务英语对话,平常的时候可以多多的练习下。

  介绍与问候

  Hello, David, good to see you a-gain. 您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

  Hello, Tom. How's business? 您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

  Oh, can't complain. 噢,还不错。

  And the family? 家人怎么样?

  Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。

  Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact. 好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

  Hello, Mr. Thomas. 您好,托马斯先生。

  Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old. 请叫我汤姆吧,托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

  Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look forward to working with you. 好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

  I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers. 昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

  I'll do my best. 我会尽力的。

  I'm sure you will, Quentin. 昆汀,我想你会的。

  Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together? 那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

  You know all my favorite restaurants, David. 大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

  关于商务英语的对话(2)

  机场接机

  Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

  秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

  Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

  客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

  Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to

  meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

  秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

  Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

  客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

  Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

  秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

  Guest: Yes, it's all here.

  客人:是的,都在这儿了。

  Secretary: Let me help you with this case.

  秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。

  Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

  客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。

  Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.

  秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

  关于商务英语的对话(3)

  面见客户

  Brain: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jonathan Mitchell, sales manager of Northern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.

  孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙,Apex贸易公司的总经理。

  Steven: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell - after so many phone calls and faxes. Here is my business card.

  多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生,请收下我的名片。

  关于商务英语的对话

  Jonathan: Thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. And please, call me Jonathan.

  谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片,叫我Jonathan就行了。

  Brain: If you don't mind, Jonathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.

  如果你不介意,Jonathan,在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。

  Jonathan: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.

  Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中!

  Steven: You'll find Mr. Brian Taylor is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.

  您会发现Brian Taylor先生是Apex贸易公司的大将。

  Brain: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. Ill be right back.

  孙先生,谢谢你的信任,我马上回来。

  Jonathan: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find.

  孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。

  Steven: He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.

  他在公司表现不凡。请叫我Steven就行了。

  Jonathan: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?

  Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗?

  Steven: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.

  唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。

  Jonathan: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

  此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想象得要快多了。

  关于商务英语的对话(4)

  建立业务关系

  A: Mr. Chen, another purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

  A:陈先生,我此行另一个目的是想探询与贵公司建立长期业务关系的可能性。

  B: Your desire to establish long-term business relations with us coincides with ours,but I don't know much about your company.

  B:你方想与我方建立长期业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的,但是我对贵公司并不是很了解。

  A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to New York Branch, the Bank of China, or to our local chamber of commerce.

  A:关于我们的财务状况、信用、声誉,可向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。

  B: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing business relations between us will be benefit to both of us.

  B:感谢你方提供的信息。我想我们之间建立业务关系,将有益于我们双方。

  A: This is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiations.

  A:这是我初次拜访贵公司,在日后的洽谈中请你多加关照。

  B: We are very happy to be of help. I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  B:我们十分乐意协助,并且保证全力合作。

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:

搜索